Free Students Registration
All dancers and students must fill out the forms below
- Student Registration & Emergency Contact Form:
Click here to fill out students registration form
- Student Liability Waiver Form
Click here to download the Liability Waiver form.
Fill it out, sign it (students under 18 yrs old must have a guardian signature), and bring it to class.
Once students are registered, they will need to create an account to register & check-in for classes. Each student must have a unique email.
- Sign-up for a class. Go to Class Registration & Check-in and click on “Register” for the class you wish to attend (each student must have a unique email address). A log-in box will appear. If you don’t have an account click on “Newbie? Sign Up“ when the log-in box appears. Follow the signup process. If you already have an account, login in and reserve a spot.
To create an account without registering for a class click on “Follow”. Then click “Newbie? Sign Up” (if you are on a mobile device, click on the top banner to show the “Follow” icon.)
- Self-check-in: Once you are registered for a class, 15 minutes before the class you can self-check-in. Go to Class Registration & Check-in and click on “Check-in Now”
- Ballet slippers are required for classes. We recommend canvas ballet slippers which can be purchased on Amazon for around $15. Click here for amazon ballet slippers. Enjoy class!